crispy critter
OK you know how you spend a half day at the beach, and you get home and look at your arms and think "gee I got a little pink even through the sunscreen" and then you forget about it for a couple of hours, and then you realize you're simultaneously shivering and sweating and your legs ache like crazy... and you look down and realize that lobster is too pale of a word to describe your thighs and hips?
Whaddaya mean that only happens to me?
If my thights weren't also the size of Arkansas I'd treat you to a picture of me in all of my day-glo glory, alas, you'll have to use your imagination. Now I need to figure out how I'll manage to sleep without massive doses of Vicodin.
Whaddaya mean that only happens to me?
If my thights weren't also the size of Arkansas I'd treat you to a picture of me in all of my day-glo glory, alas, you'll have to use your imagination. Now I need to figure out how I'll manage to sleep without massive doses of Vicodin.


1 Comments:
I hope things are going well for you! I've been out of the loop for awhile. Congrats on the new job! I remember how miserable your old job made you!
We're trying to train Daniel too. It's tough. He was three in July and we're no where near trained. It's only been the past couple weeks that we are getting pees on the potty. He still wets his pull up/diaper if we don't catch him in time. I just don't sweat it.
If your family are so gungho on having him trained, kindly invite them over to do it themselves. Boys are difficult and most aren't ready by three. It just clicks with them one day. When I get frustrated or discouraged (like the weekend we tried to go bottomless completely in hopes it would trigger something, when in fact all it did was give me a puddle of runny poop on the carpet to clean), I just keep telling myself, he won't be wearing diapers when he's five!
Don't beat yourself up too bad, we all have those moments whether it's that or something else.
Post a Comment
<< Home