Happy Birthday to ME!
I had the most kick-ass birthday EVAH! It started with C and I ditching work :) We took the kids to school, then went out for a leisurely breakfast together (French toast, mmmmm)
Then we went out and bought a sweet little camera for a birthday gift (yay me!) It's a Sony Cybershot dsc-T5, it's so tiny!
Then we went to The Canadian War Museum, which I've been dying to go to ever since it's reopening, but which isn't a place that you'd take a pair of babes. We spent 3 hours there and could easily have stayed longer.
Came home to a package waiting for me, 2 SEI scrapbooks in a box (Twitterpated and Hippie Sidekick) that I'd ordered some time ago, then I checked my email and found out that Pentax agreed to fix my CCD problem for free and would be returning my camera in a few days time! Checked my voicemail and found a message that could turn out to be a very good thing indeed (work related, don't want to jinx it).
Picked up the kids and a huge pile of Chinese food to end the perfect day.
Then we went out and bought a sweet little camera for a birthday gift (yay me!) It's a Sony Cybershot dsc-T5, it's so tiny!Then we went to The Canadian War Museum, which I've been dying to go to ever since it's reopening, but which isn't a place that you'd take a pair of babes. We spent 3 hours there and could easily have stayed longer.
Came home to a package waiting for me, 2 SEI scrapbooks in a box (Twitterpated and Hippie Sidekick) that I'd ordered some time ago, then I checked my email and found out that Pentax agreed to fix my CCD problem for free and would be returning my camera in a few days time! Checked my voicemail and found a message that could turn out to be a very good thing indeed (work related, don't want to jinx it).
Picked up the kids and a huge pile of Chinese food to end the perfect day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home